I live overseas for half the year and used to be able to ....

Started by 8002reverse, March 30, 2017, 09:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8002reverse

I live overseas for half the year and used to be able to suspend account then reactivate by Skype to IceTV's phone etc. As I use Skype so IceTV cannot call me. Is there a discount for purchasing say a 3 year subscription as before? Thanks.

juergen

Quote from: 8002reverse on March 30, 2017, 09:58:04 PM
Is there a discount for purchasing say a 3 year subscription as before? Thanks.
I think you'll find that month-to-month is the only option now offered. People may be reluctant to hand over more money given what happened previously.

MD

I'm afraid we only have the one option of a monthly subscription.

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: 8002reverse on March 30, 2017, 09:58:04 PM
I live overseas for half the year and used to be able to suspend account then reactivate by Skype to IceTV's phone etc. As I use Skype so IceTV cannot call me. Is there a discount for purchasing say a 3 year subscription as before? Thanks.
Hi H,

Are you saying your Skype setup is unable to receive incoming calls? We have your home phone number (if it still works).

You can email support via https://www.icetv.com.au/contact_us to request that your account be suspended, then email us when you return to have it re-activated. I have suspended your account now (let me know if you aren't going OS just yet and I'll turn it back on).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

8002reverse

Please don't suspend my account now as I am still in Australia. I will now pay 1 year now and email you dates soon. Thanks.

8002reverse

I have paid for 1 year - Invoice# 108858 - Please reactivate UFN. Thanks.

Dave at IceTV

It looks like renewing the subscription re-activated the suspended account itself (because it is active again).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service