Whovians ‘Series 1: Episode 6’ ABC2 8:30pm

Started by Andrew Smith, May 21, 2017, 09:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Smith

Was marked as a repeat in the EPG.  Thus, IceTV did not send it to my Beyonwiz T4 to be recorded.

Andrew

Dave

Andrew,
I noticed the same thing but got it in time.
It's repeated this afternoon and again in the early hours of tomorrow morning.
Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

Tiphanee

Hi there Andrew,

Many thanks for your note regarding Whovians.  I apologise that you missed Episode 6, unfortunately the information provided to us by the ABC had this episode marked as a repeat.

We have made a note that it is incorrect and will keep an eye on it so you won't miss future episodes.

Kind regards,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

grampus

and in case of missing any eps, IVIEW is your friend
BeyonWiz, T3

grampus

oops, just checked the entries using my SmartTV app.  Each entry although titled individually as 1,2,3 etc.  all are actually episode 1
BeyonWiz, T3

grampus

oh dear me.  also checked via ipad app.     they all seem OK from there.
BeyonWiz, T3

Dave

Quote from: Tiphanee on May 23, 2017, 11:55:37 AM

Many thanks for your note regarding Whovians.  I apologise that you missed Episode 6, unfortunately the information provided to us by the ABC had this episode marked as a repeat.

We have made a note that it is incorrect and will keep an eye on it so you won't miss future episodes.

Hey Tiphanee, it appears that this weeks episode is also recorded as a Repeat at the moment.
Series 1: Episode 8 is listed as a repeat for Sunday 4th June.

Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR