Thanks a lot ICE TV

Started by ragracing, March 26, 2017, 08:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragracing

Well, thanks to ICE TV all the crap from the Formula 1 recorded!

NO RACE and NO QUALIFYING!

I just come home to find this out.

THANKS A LOT!

Tezza007

I had no problems, all 3 days recorded fine, watched and deleted

Dave

All my recordings of the GP across the 3 days were fine.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

MD

Mine were all OK too using MCE.

IanL-S

It would help if we knew what device was being used. Some PVRs are more reliable than others. Toppys can be problematic in my experience due to the way they update timers.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

ragracing

Dave at IceTV

Hi D (ragracing)

I checked your IceTV account when you started this thread and the Friday, Saturday and Sunday's broadcasts of the Australian Formula One Grand Prix were all scheduled in your account and downloaded by your Loungeroom Media Center. So to me it does not look like the problem was from this end. Maybe your Media Center PC did not have enough HDD space to save those 8 and 8.5 hour HD recordings (not including padding).

Unless you are Ferrari or Vettel fan you didn't miss much. Even then it was a boring weekend and a boring processional race (which is probably why Ten didn't show highlights of the race in Sydney).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Dave

Talk about being harsh there Dave.
It was a fantastic show down here in Melbourne.
Mind you, the coverage is a little different to being there in person.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

ragracing

Hi Dave,

As per my new post in the Windows MCE 7 section my recordings are still being cancelled.

I have well over a Terabyte of space on my recording drive. 

You are correct Dave, the recordings are scheduled then a few days later they are cancelled.

Thanks