Missing Timers

Started by Tezza007, March 10, 2017, 10:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezza007

I'm missing a lot of upcoming timers. They're showing in the online guide and MyWeek, but not on the T4

It's only showing 4 out of 11 for today
Saturday, 2 of 7
Sunday 14 of 16

prl

Have you recently done a firmware update from USB? If you did, did you save the settings just before you did the update and restored settings?

If yes to both of them, resend all the device's recordings from the IceTV server.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: Tezza007 on March 10, 2017, 10:10:07 AM
I'm missing a lot of upcoming timers. They're showing in the online guide and MyWeek, but not on the T4

It's only showing 4 out of 11 for today
Saturday, 2 of 7
Sunday 14 of 16

For your main T4 its timers are all showing as scheduled now. Except for a timer conflict for Q & A and a few NRL Rugby League matches that you cancelled. Your other T4 has no series recordings assigned to it.

If there are still timers missing off the main T4 you can resend all recordings:
http://support.icetv.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/115001768487-How-do-I-resend-all-recordings

The T4, T3 and T2 Beyonwiz and Skippa PVRs are currently the only PVRs where you can resend all their recordings without causing false timer conflict errors.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Tezza007

Thank you both

Yes Peter, you picked it. I think it's not the first time I've done that either   :-[

prl

No problem.

Glad it's sorted.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing