The Americans - Tue 28/02

Started by themolk, February 22, 2017, 01:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themolk

Please amend the guide to note that The Americans S03 which starts Tue 28 Feb 10:30pm on ONE is not a repeat (I understand it's the free to air premiere of this season).

prl

I definitely remember the somewhat quirky title of S3E9, "Do Mail Robots Dream of Electric Sheep?" as having been in the last broadcast series. I also recall a lot of the plot details on IMDb for other S3 episodes.

Are you sure that S3E1 is not a repeat?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

vader1111

I'm fairly sure it's a repeat.  I've definitely seen season 3 before, and I'm fairly sure it was on FTA TV.

Tiphanee

Hi there -

In our database it looks to be a repeat although I will double check and confirm in the next 24 hours.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

prl

Quote from: vader1111 on February 22, 2017, 05:05:12 PM
I'm fairly sure it's a repeat.  I've definitely seen season 3 before, and I'm fairly sure it was on FTA TV.
Definitely on FTA. We don't have any subscription stuff.

Pity it's just a repeat series, I was hoping that after S4 got a first run on Stanorwhatever, it would pop up on FTA.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Tiphanee

Good morning -

I've rechecked Americans and it appears to be Series 3 Episode 1 which was first played on 3 May 2016. In saying that, the Series is showing in Coming Soon lists on industry websites, so I will keep an eye on it in case it changes to a new series.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

prl

Thanks, Tiphannee. My guess is that if series 4 is to be shown, it'll be after the "refresher" (see, I can make up nice-sounding names for repeats*, too :)) of series 3.

* I've always had a somewhat grudging admiration for how 7TWO promos can make reruns of decades-old series of Morse sound like they're brand new without actually saying anything that's actually untrue. ;)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use