Tezza007

It's still on my T4 Timer list and My Week

Tezza007

Good afternoon. This still hasn't been corrected

Tezza007

'So I'll just remove it myself then

Tiphanee

Good morning Tezza -

The repeat flag was definitely put on yesterday as I did it myself and I've just checked all regions and it's still on everywhere so I'm not sure why your recorder didn't pick up the change.

I'll ask Dave to contact you and see what the issue was.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Tezza007

Good morning Tiphanee. It wasn't just on my T4, it was also still showing on the online IceTV guide

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: Tezza007 on February 17, 2017, 09:15:51 AM
Good morning Tiphanee. It wasn't just on my T4, it was also still showing on the online IceTV guide

That episode was updated just before 10am yesterday.

Still showing on the online IceTV guide can just mean that the timer is still set on the T4 - not that IceTV is still wanting it to record.

e.g. If there is a timer set on the T4 it will show up online in the IceTV guide and in your my Week as being scheduled. If the episode is for a show that you have a series recording set for it be shown online in the IceTV guide and in your my Week with the red series icon. You can delete it from the website or phone app but if the T4 replies later that it is still has a timer for that episode the red icon will reappear on the website and phone app (even though IceTV told the t4 to delete it).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

prl

Are you sure about that, Dave? I don't think it's supposed to do that (and I don't think it does).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Tezza007

When IceTV changed it to a repeat, it should have been shown as a repeat on the online guide and not had a red icon; it should also have removed the timer from the T4. That's what normally happens

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: Tezza007 on February 18, 2017, 09:33:24 AM
When IceTV changed it to a repeat, it should have been shown as a repeat on the online guide
It did when I checked it online (with the Perth region).

Quote from: Tezza007 on February 18, 2017, 09:33:24 AM
and not had a red icon; it should also have removed the timer from the T4.
Only if the T4 had removed it. If the T4 reports back that the timer is still on the T4 the red icon would have returned.

What does your IceTV plugin's log show?
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: prl on February 17, 2017, 05:53:18 PM
Are you sure about that, Dave? I don't think it's supposed to do that (and I don't think it does).

If you have a series set to only record first runs then any repeat episodes of that series will have the grey series icon in TV Guide on the website. But if you have manually set a single (or daily or weekly) recording that partially covers the time-slot of one of those repeat episodes then that episode will appear on the IceTV website with the red series icon.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

prl

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on February 18, 2017, 12:35:21 PM
Quote from: prl on February 17, 2017, 05:53:18 PM

If you have a series set to only record first runs then any repeat episodes of that series will have the grey series icon in TV Guide on the website. But if you have manually set a single (or daily or weekly) recording that partially covers the time-slot of one of those repeat episodes then that episode will appear on the IceTV website with the red series icon.
That's correct, but I didn't think that was what tezza007 had described doing.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Tezza007

Correct Peter, it's a series recording. IceTV should have removed it, but it didn't