Person Of Interest wrongly marked as Repeat

Started by furbies, December 27, 2016, 12:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

furbies

Why is tonite's episode of Person Of Interest marked as a repeat when it's NOT and it's the last episode !

Thank the deities I manually decided to record the episode !

IanL-S

On my Toppys it was always indicated as a first run. Not sure about the SKIPPA or T2 (have not checked).

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

furbies

Here's a screen grab I did:

csutak40

It recorded on my T4 and I, too, have it scheduled to record first runs only
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Tiphanee

Hi furbies -

Many thanks for your post and sorry that you nearly missed the recording of Person of Interest as it was incorrectly marked as a repeat. I've checked the database and you're right.  It appears that half the country was programmed with the correct episode as a first run and the other half was programmed with last week's episode and marked as a repeat.

It was an oversight on our part as the guide was checked twice yesterday for schedule and time changes and should have been picked up at one of those checks.

Once again, sorry for the error and I hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday season,

Tiphanee

Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

furbies

Quote from: Tiphanee on December 27, 2016, 07:36:21 PM
Hi furbies -

Many thanks for your post and sorry that you nearly missed the recording of Person of Interest as it was incorrectly marked as a repeat. I've checked the database and you're right.  It appears that half the country was programmed with the correct episode as a first run and the other half was programmed with last week's episode and marked as a repeat.

It was an oversight on our part as the guide was checked twice yesterday for schedule and time changes and should have been picked up at one of those checks.

Once again, sorry for the error and I hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday season,

Tiphanee

Tiphanee

Please inform the "guide" elves that this is getting to be a regular occurrence, and is starting to really be a concern !