Anyone lose channel 11 in Melbourne

Started by aja07, December 19, 2016, 09:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aja07

Hi, just checking if anyone else has lost channel 11 in Melbourne.  Went to set some recordings and found channel 11 gone.  Before I do a full channel scan just wanted to check.  This has happened on 2 W7 media centre pcs (on the same aerial)

grampus

Quote from: aja07 on December 19, 2016, 09:51:03 AM
Hi, just checking if anyone else has lost channel 11 in Melbourne.  Went to set some recordings and found channel 11 gone.  Before I do a full channel scan just wanted to check.  This has happened on 2 W7 media centre pcs (on the same aerial)
I still have ch 11 in Melbourne.

But I have done a number of scans recently with all the alterations the channels seem to have been doing, thought it prudent.
BeyonWiz, T3

aja07

Question about re-scanning.  Do you lose all your series settings or do the re-attach?

grampus

Quote from: aja07 on December 19, 2016, 10:15:51 AM
Question about re-scanning.  Do you lose all your series settings or do the re-attach?
don't think I lost any settings.  Weeelllll,  that i have noticed.
BeyonWiz, T3

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: aja07 on December 19, 2016, 10:15:51 AM

If all of your series recordings are managed by IceTV you can just resend them all is a channel scan deletes this week's schedules out of Media Center.

I'm "fairly" sure any series schedules setup within Media Center itself would remain in Media Center after a channel scan (unless you reset Media Center).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

aja07

Thanks for the info, happy xmas to you and the staff