New additions to TV Schedule NOT being sent to my HDR-3000T

Started by Greg_w_h, December 07, 2016, 12:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg_w_h

I have just paid for Ice TV. I had previously been on the trial of it and set up some recordings via it on my Humax which were recorded to Ice Tv fine. I went back to standard down the aerial TV guide for a while and decided to come back to Ice TV because when you scan for new channels, the Humax wipes out all your previously scheduled shows. Ice TV updated my Humax with everything I had previously set so I started adding shows to Ice TV that I have, since, wanted to see and add. They appear on the Ice TV list but they do NOT appear on my Humax.

Further, one I want to see VERY much is Chicago Fire and it is on again next week. I can see it in the TV guide on my Humax and I can click on it but I when I click on Record the Series or Episode, absolutely nothing happens.

Will Ice TV *PLEASE* fix this bug? I cant have anything new that I add here appear on my Humax but the old stuff I already had appeared. Why not new stuff?

Dave at IceTV

Hi Greg,

I just sent you a PM (personal message) asking for your IceTV username or email address so I can check your account is okay.

It sounds like the Humax has added itself as an extra device in your account resulting in 2 Humax devices. You would be setting recordings for the 1st device but your Humax PVR would be checking for recordings set for the 2nd device.

If this is the case DO NOT delete either device yet. You would need to edit each series recording to assign them to the 2nd Humax device before deleting the 1st Humax device (otherwise you will delete all of your series recordings).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Dave at IceTV

I don't know what you did but your shows are listed as scheduled now, including Chicago Fire.

IceTV only sets schedules 6 or 6.5 days ahead on the HDR-3000T so next week's episode of Chicago Fire won't appear in the Humax's schedule list until tonight or tomorrow.

There are some episodes in your My Week that are showing an error because they are duplicates of episodes that are already scheduled to record. These aren't really errors at all but the Humax has reported that it did not schedule them as it assumes you don't want 2 or 3 recordings of the same episode.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service