ABC switching to HD transmission

Started by Andrew Smith, December 05, 2016, 10:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew Smith

Are we all tickety-boo re being ready for this with the corresponding programme guide updates?

Andrew

prl

ABC HD Canberra isn't showing yet in my IceTV Web My Account>Guide Settings, my Web page IceTV guide or in my PVR EPG.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Daniel Hall at IceTV

They are being added now, and will be available in the guide shortly, will post back when you should be able to see them.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

ABC HD is now enabled for for most devices, the current exceptions are the Humax 2tune, Beyonwiz Tx series and Skippa PVR's (these are being worked on now).
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

kazz

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on December 06, 2016, 09:34:21 AM
ABC HD is now enabled for for most devices, the current exceptions are the Humax 2tune, Beyonwiz Tx series and Skippa PVR's (these are being worked on now).

Is this why I just got the following failed timer email?

Show Name:   Restoration Man
Channel:   ABC HD
Time:   2016-12-12 20:30:00
Duration:   50
Device Label:   Beyonwiz T4
Device Type:   Beyonwiz T4
Message from recorder:   No valid service mapping for channel_id 2684
Last Updated:   2016-12-06 09:48:37

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

All information has now been updated, with channels logos along with full channel and guide information.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

kazz

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on December 06, 2016, 11:14:55 AM
Hi Kazz,

Yes, this would explain it.

Thanks Daniel, I'll check to make sure it's updated on the T4 when I get home.   :)

csutak40

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on December 06, 2016, 11:15:28 AM
All information has now been updated, with channels logos along with full channel and guide information.
Do we need to re-scan?
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

IanL-S

I had to re-scan my T2; and of course the Toppys.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

IanL-S

For both my T2 and SKIPPA even after service scan and ABC HD being there I am still getting emails with "Channel with the id (2684) is not found in STB" for the SKIPPA and "No matching service" for the T2.

I am located in Melbourne.

PS The tiplet info from SKIPPA is:

4112:561:565
Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
Synology NAS

prl

Quote from: IanL-S on December 06, 2016, 12:55:39 PM
For both my T2 and SKIPPA even after service scan and ABC HD being there I am still getting emails with "Channel with the id (2684) is not found in STB" for the SKIPPA and "No matching service" for the T2.
Do you have ABC HD data in the T2's EPG?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

IanL-S

Peter, no EPG data for ABC HD in Melbourne. I did a new service scan, rebooted, and then asked for EPG update. Just did another EPG download and still no EPG on the T2.
Synology NAS

prl

Quote from: IanL-S on December 06, 2016, 01:05:01 PM
Peter, no EPG data for ABC HD in Melbourne. I did a new service scan, rebooted, and then asked for EPG update. Just did another EPG download and still no EPG on the T2.
Odd, I didn't need to do a manual EPG update on my T4s at all, the normal update on reboot worked just fine.

The triple you posted is what I'd expect for Melbourne.

The email you're getting would be what I'd expect if the EPG updates you've done haven't fetched a new copt of the channel list with ABC HD in it (and the new ABC HD EPG data).

You could try Disable IceTV/Enable IceTV/Fetch EPG...
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use