Phone Support

Started by skruffy, November 15, 2016, 12:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skruffy

Why is there no phone support for iceTV??? I have a new Beyonwiz and I can't activate my free 3 month trial. I have sent multiple requests for help in the last 3 weeks and had no response except 1 response that said my query had been resolved! My query has NOT been resolved! How can you expect us to pay for a service that has NO interest in helping resolve issues. Why is there no phone support!

skruffy

Well, another day, another strange event...

3 weeks ago I couldn't activate my 3 month trial... Yesterday I was given 1 week trial... as of this morning i have my 3 month trial working...

No one has rung me although I have left my phone number multiple times, no one has emailed me despite my pleas for help yet it just happened behind the scenes after 3 weeks of constant begging for help...

Not a good start to a paying business relationship but I will evaluate this service and report my findings.

Dave at IceTV

I replied to your emails on the 29th and 31st of October and on the 7th and 15th of November. Check your tpg email account. I closed your 6 other duplicate emails.

There is a history of you not replying to our replies going back to 2011.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Tezza007

skruffy

No emails in my junk folder... Not sure what is going on here... Thanks Dave for fixing everything.

I still think phone support would be best.

Regardless, I thank you.

Jaime

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: skruffy on November 17, 2016, 05:14:32 PM
No emails in my junk folder... Not sure what is going on here... Thanks Dave for fixing everything.

I'll make a note in your account that you don't receive our emails and we should call you instead in future.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

skruffy

I hope there is no need for any support in the future 👌

Thanks again

wildeel

I have submitted two requests for support in the past fortnight with an issue with iceTV and EyeTV. Absolutely no response. Very tired of inaccurate program guides too. Is there an alternative service, because I'd use it. Still bitter about losing a whole year's subscription charge when the previous owners went bust. Having to pay a subscription for an epg which is otherwise available for free is a total pain if you get no support.

Dave at IceTV

I replied to your support email on Sunday and again yesterday and for a third time just now.

Please check your r....@wildeel . com emails.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

chopper

In another IT field, we have seen some issues with mail delivery into some (but not all) major Australian ISPs customers when the "from" is an invalid email address, they simply didn't get through.

ICETV, just a thought, you may wish to check your emailing methods.

MD

We use Zendesk fro the "Support" button on our website which lodges a "Ticket", so emailing should not be in the equation.