Beyonwix T2 'Auto timer' problem.

Started by BruceJG, November 20, 2016, 11:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceJG

No matter how many times I remove BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL, LAW ABIDING CITIZEN and THE WORLD FROM ABOVE from my T2 Auto Timer ((Menu/Channels/Auto Timer), those 3 shows keep on re-appearing in Auto timer. A bit like chewing gum on my shoe!!)

I can see nothing in my IceTV settings, such as favourites/My Week/My Series, etc.

Can anyone offer any advice please?

Thanks

Bruce

prl

The Beyonwiz AutoTimer mechanism is a Beyonwiz-specific feature, even if it happens to be using IceTV EPG data. Problems with it really should go on the Beyonwiz forum.

IceTV will not (and can not) set AutoTimer entries.

When you post about the issue on the Beyonwiz forum about the problem, it would be useful to have more detail about what you're actually doing when you say you're "removing" the AutoTimer recordings. For example, are you removing the AutoTimers or the actual recording timers that the AutoTimers generate? Your description of your actions sounds like the former, and the results sound like the latter.

I can't think of many reasons to use AutoTimers if you have an IceTV subscription, but I understand that there are people who do (and successfully).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

BruceJG

Peter, thanks for your reply.

I will post my question in the BW forum; thanks. I had thought/suspected that there was no IceTV 'link', but thought that I would ask. Thanks for clarification/confirmation.

As far as I know, I have never touched the BW Auto-Timer setting. I am a KISS subscriber!

Now, off to BW forum.

Again, thanks.