Keyword Recordings

Started by csutak40, November 11, 2016, 09:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

I seem to have lost the ability to set up a new keyword recording.  I figured out how to do it on the app (accidentally - I was searching for a name and it offered to "add a keyword rec/fav for) but it seems to have disappeared on the webpage.

Hmm.  Just thinking (based on how I found this by searching on the app, I decided to do the same on the web and got this. If I clicked on that, would that save it as a keyword?

If that is the case, not very user friendly.  You wouldn't normally start searching for something that you know is not there yet, which is why you want to set up a keyword for it
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

csutak40

Interesting....  Seems, getting "Bad Getaway" doesn't stop the post from going though, anyway. 
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: csutak40 on November 12, 2016, 12:52:58 AM
Interesting....  Seems, getting "Bad Getaway" doesn't stop the post from going though, anyway.

Correct. Even when you get the bad gateway error while submitting a post or reply the post or reply does get through okay. If you weren't aware of this and tried to post your reply a 2nd time you often get a "duplicate post' error saying your post was already submitted.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service