Issue with EPG and timers post Sunday

Started by fastcars, November 09, 2016, 12:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastcars

There appears to be an issue with the IceTV Sydney EPG post Sunday with the exception of the ABC and SBS.

Also timers post Sunday have blank program names.

Both issues are illustrated by the attachments included with this post.

I have a Beyonwiz T3, however there are no issues with the Andriod IceTV app with regard to both EPG and timers.

Is anybody else experiencing the same issues?

Regards,
Andrew

Dave at IceTV

Try rebooting from then the power menu, then do it a second time.

If that doesn't fix it go to 'Plugins > IceTV' and run the 'IceTV setup wizard' as an existing user again (you will only need to enter your IceTV password and press the green button a few times).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

fastcars

Hi Dave,

Just to let you know that I have performed the following:-

1. A number of reboots of the T3 since I first noticed this issue on Monday.
2. Last night I ran the 'IceTV setup wizard' with no effect.
3. Last night I also performed from the IceTV website a resend of all recordings to my device with no effect.

vader1111

You're not the only person experiencing this problem.  I'm in Canberra, and have the same problem with my Beyonwiz T2.

I tried deleting the timers, rebooting, and re-sending last night.  It made no difference - the timers still showed up with nothing in the title or description fields.

Dave at IceTV

We have cleared the cache in our system and restarted it to fix the current issue and from our logs it all looks good now. We also set it so that all shows in the guide will be re-downloaded by all customer's devices so those affected recorders should all come good within an hour or so. You may still see some double ups of episodes in the guide for the next 7 days but they won't affect your schedules or prevent your shows from recording.

The guide and  schedules on my own T4 look perfect now.

We will investigate the cause as soon as possible to prevent it happening again.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

fastcars

vader1111

Thanks.  Will check the T2 when I get home and let you know how things look.

vader1111