7 Perth Tonight

Started by Tezza007, November 07, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezza007

From 11.10pm, the online IceTV guide and the Beyonwiz IceTV guide part company

flashgordonICE

Quote from: Tezza007 on November 07, 2016, 09:46:52 AM
I am not sure about 11.10pm tonight. Mine is showing A Current Affair - Channel 9HD at 7pm. IceTV states it should be RBT!

Tezza007

Still no-one's done anything about 7Perth

ACA wasn't on again tonight. Other guides say Border Rico was on

flashgordonICE

Quote from: Tezza007 on November 07, 2016, 11:20:37 PM

ACA wasn't on again tonight. Other guides say Border Rico was on

ACA was on....about a charity House Renovation, I saw about 10 minutes of it...but was supposed to be RBT according to the Ice Guide. Then afterward it stated "to be advised", and didn't actually name a show!

Tezza007

It didn't record in Perth cause the Ice Guide and all the other guides said Border Rico was on. I just looked at my 15 minute margin after the 9 news and 60 minutes was on

Tiphanee

Hi there Tezza -

With regards to 9, I think everyone was caught out because the Test cricket wasn't on.  Apparently the Eastern states also were caught out with The Block replacing it with their Wednesday episode which had fans on social media jumping up and down.

I'll try and investigate further and see if that was the problem and confirm.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Tezza007

Thanks Tiphanee, but why wasn't the 7Perth problem addressed?

Tiphanee

Hi again -

From a guide point of view it looks okay so I'm thinking it was a technical issue. I'll have to get Dave to come back to you about that one.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: Tezza007 on November 07, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

I renamed a few channels on my T4 last night and the guide for those channels became blank and did not return on their own. Rebooting twice from the power menu changed nothing and neither did disabling then enabling IceTV or doing a fetch etc. The only thing that worked was running through the setup wizard in the IceTV plugin again. The only bit of information I needed to re-enter was my IceTV password (everything else was already entered or selected).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

prl

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on November 08, 2016, 01:28:25 PM
... I renamed a few channels on my T4 last night and the guide for those channels became blank and did not return on their own. ...
That's a bit odd. I'll try to reproduce it. Is the T4 running the 20160817 official firmware or the current alpha? Did you rename the channels in a user-created bouquet (like Favourites), or in Terrestrial TV LCN?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Dave at IceTV

My T4 is running the 20160817 official firmware.

I renamed ABC3 to ABC ME from "TV > Favourites (TV) > ABC3 > Menu > Rename entry" which moved ABC ME to the top of the service list in my favourites. When "Enable move mode" didn't help my attempts to get it back in position 23 I edited userbouquet.favourites.tv then reloaded services from "TV > Menu > Reload services" or maybe "TV > Favourites (TV) > Menu > Reload services".
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

prl

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on November 08, 2016, 03:17:30 PM

I renamed ABC3 to ABC ME from "TV > Favourites (TV) > ABC3 > Menu > Rename entry" which moved ABC ME to the top of the service list in my favourites. When "Enable move mode" didn't help my attempts to get it back in position 23 I edited userbouquet.favourites.tv then reloaded services from "TV > Menu > Reload services" or maybe "TV > Favourites (TV) > Menu > Reload services".
Have you padded your Favourites to have LCN-like numbering? It sounds like it.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: prl on November 08, 2016, 03:29:11 PM

Yes. I kept the same LCN padding as the original userbouquet.terrestrial_lcn.tv file (which I have not edited).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

prl

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on November 08, 2016, 03:34:15 PM
Quote from: prl on November 08, 2016, 03:29:11 PM

Yes. I kept the same LCN padding as the original userbouquet.terrestrial_lcn.tv file (which I have not edited).

Making modifications through the GUI to any padded bouquet will end in tears. I'm still puzzled why it would affect IceTV, though. I'll give it a try and see what happens.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

I wasn't able to replicate the problem on my test T4, even after going back to firmware 20160817.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use