RBT "Blocked"?

Started by prl, November 09, 2016, 10:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

ACT Guide

The IceTV EPG on my T4s is showing "The Block 2016" on Nine and Nine HD at 19:30-20:40 today Wed 9 Nov, but the IceTV online guide is showing "RBT" at 19:30-20:00 and an RBT repeat 20:00-20:30. The series recording I have for RBT is causing a tuner conflict because it's trying to be set as the longer "The Block" when it hits the T4.

I've forced IceTV EPG reloads on both T4s (MENU>IceTV>Disable IceTV, MENU>IceTV>Enable IceTV, MENU>IceTV>Fetch EPG and update timers now) and it still shows "The Block 2016" on Nine and Nine HD 19:30-20:40 today Wed 9 Nov.

yourtv.com.au for Canberra today is showing RBT on the Nines 19:30-20:30, as is today's Canberra Times print guide.

What's showing on Nine and Nine HD 19:30-20:30 today Wed 9 Nov, and why does is the online IceGuide showing something different from the Beyonwiz T4s' IceTV EPGs?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Tezza007

Similar to the issue I brought up the other day with 7Perth, but they ignored it

prl

The FTA guide also shows RBT 19:30-20:30 on Nine and Nine HD.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

I've also just happened to see a broadcast ad on Nine for an "RBT Spectacular" starting at 19:30 which is also apparently "New" and "Special". I suspect, though, that by ""Spectacular", "New" and "Special" they probably mean "mostly recycled from previous shows". ::)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Dave at IceTV

Hi guys, we are investigating to see what is causing this (maybe an issue with the way some existing shows are being updated when there is a scheduling change needed in our guide data).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Dave at IceTV

We have cleared the cache in our system and restarted it to fix the current issue and from our logs it all looks good now. We also set it so that all shows in the guide will be re-downloaded by all customer's devices so those affected recorders should all come good within an hour or so. You may still see some double ups of episodes in the guide for the next 7 days but they won't affect your schedules or prevent your shows from recording.

We will investigate the cause as soon as possible to prevent it happening again.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

prl

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on November 09, 2016, 01:20:38 PM
We have cleared the cache in our system and restarted it to fix the current issue and from our logs it all looks good now. We also set it so that all shows in the guide will be re-downloaded by all customer's devices so those affected recorders should all come good within an hour or so. ...

On my test T4, just doing an EPG fetch wasn't enough to get the updates. I needed to disable/enable IceTV, then fetch the EPG. Then it all looked right.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use