Skippa Service Down?

Started by ChrisW, October 28, 2016, 07:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisW

My Skippa has become sluggish and won't connect to the server, as if the internet was down (which it is not). Following a reboot and unsuccessful service connection, the Skippa is now running in offline mode.

I notice the IceTV website has changed overnight, requiring me to re-enter my stored credentials.

Has the Skippa service been impacted by these changes?

TimC

Icebox, Fetch box (Not IceTV Capable)

MD

Hi everyone,  apologies for the glitch.  Dan was up until the wee hours bringing our new website live and many urls needed changing.  If you can bear with us until about noon Dan will have got some sleep and these final url bugs will be ironed out.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Guys,

Are you still seeing an issue?

None of the Skippa systems were changed in the website update last night and the Skippa I have here is working fine.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

ChrisW

Hi Dan.

Won't know until tonight for me, I'm sorry.

MrVal

Thankfully my Skippa came back to life about 10.30AM, so lucky that I had left it sitting on and the TV on, I was waiting for a miracle, though I had already resigned myself to the fact that it was stuffed, and was about to bin it when it came back to life!

hoadie

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on October 28, 2016, 09:58:29 AM
Hi Guys,

Are you still seeing an issue?

None of the Skippa systems were changed in the website update last night and the Skippa I have here is working fine.

I had issues this morning around 7am. It looks like my device rebooted overnight and was at the screen which says there's an issue with the internet, requesting you log in, create new user id or work in offline mode. It was unresponsive so I rebooted and still had the same issue so I left it and went to work.

It's working now.