Move recording schedule to new PVR

Started by clanman, October 14, 2016, 09:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clanman

I have been using a beyonwiz p2 for many years. It had come tome to replace it so I bought a beyonwiz t2.

These 2 recorders are currently on my IceTV account. Is there a way to move all recordings future recordings that would be recorded on the p2 to the t2 entry automatically?`

prl

Quote from: clanman on October 14, 2016, 09:49:34 PM
These 2 recorders are currently on my IceTV account. Is there a way to move all recordings future recordings that would be recorded on the p2 to the t2 entry automatically?`
I've got no idea what this has to do with the Skippa.

The only way a user can do it themselves is one-by-one for every recording. IceTV support can do it for you.

A while ago (before the original IceTV company went into administration) there was a plan to allow users to bulk copy recordings from one device to another. I haven't heard anything about it for a while. I tried to find the discussion, but the forum search function is broken for me at the moment.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: clanman on October 14, 2016, 09:49:34 PM
I have been using a beyonwiz p2 for many years. It had come tome to replace it so I bought a beyonwiz t2.

At the moment, no. You would need to edit each of the P2s series recordings (and any keyword recordings) to change the device the recordings are set to.

Seeing as you have 325 series recordings assigned to your old P2 I don't envy the task you have ahead of you. Maybe just for the shows that are currently on this week click on 'schedule recording on another device' and assign the new recording to the T2. Then during the week I'll see if there is anything we can do for all of the P2s series recordings.

By the way do NOT delete the P2. Partly because you would lose all of its series recordings and partly because the FV-L1 needs a PVR in the P2's spot for the FV-L1 to work.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

clanman

Thank you for the information David.

I look forward to hearing from you during the week.