Main Menu

Zoo???

Started by csutak40, October 22, 2016, 11:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

This may be the wrong place for this...  Just discovered that Beyonwiz recorded two episodes of the "Zoo"  I have never heard of it, let alone set it to record.  How do I find out what made it decide to record?  I am presuming it is some keyword I've set, but don't know how to find out what.
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

IanL-S

I have had the same happen with one of my Toppys. I suspect that there was a last minute program change that did not make it through to the PVR.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

prl

Do you still have any entries for recordings of "The Zoo" in your My Week page? If so, you can check whether it's being caused by a keyword recording, and if it is, you can open the recording entry and see there which keyword search is setting the recording.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

csutak40

Quote from: prl on October 23, 2016, 11:36:27 AM
Do you still have any entries for recordings of "The Zoo" in your My Week page? If so, you can check whether it's being caused by a keyword recording, and if it is, you can open the recording entry and see there which keyword search is setting the recording.
Too late :-)
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,