The Block 2016 - Afternoon repeat not marked as a repeat

Started by denny09, October 07, 2016, 04:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denny09

Good Afternoon,

Just letting you know that the episodes during the afternoons are not being market as repeats. 

For example Episode 27 - Mid Week Mayhem will be showing at 3pm today WA time but it is a repeat of last night episode. I noticed that nearly every afternoon it doesn't have repeat flag just was hopping it will be fixed.

Thank you

Tiphanee

Hi denny09,

Many thanks for your note.  I'm going to ask Dave from our Support team to answer your question as The Block has been marked as a repeat in the ICE database for the afternoon screenings so there is a technical reason why the 'r' are not showing on your guide.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Dave at IceTV

Hi denny09,

The only showings of The Block 2016 that are not listed as repeats are the 7pm and 7:30pm showings. All other timeslots are marked as repeats.

We have Sunday's 'Episode 27 - Mid Week Mayhem' listed with a 2:40pm start - not 3pm - so I wonder if you are seeing IceTV guide data on your recorder or if you are seeing the freeview guide data.

I can only find one WA account with first or last name Denny so I assume it is your account. Are you not seeing the repeat status in Windows Media Center or in the xml guide data? If it is in Media Center then make sure that '9 Perth' and '9HD Perth' are both set to use IceTV as their guide source. See the following page:
http://support.icetv.com.au/entries/20068553

cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Tezza007

denny09

Hi Dave,

It is xmltv file that i am using to test emby and it is working very well with series recording what is interesting when i looked in wmc it didnt have a repeat but still wmc didnt record it.

I had a look at tomorrow's tv guide and episode showing in afternoon is episode 28 and it is not showing a repeat sign and emby is going to record it but wmc is not going to record it for some reason even though the wmc guide is not showing a repeat indicator.

It is me I will check but i pretty sure it is since emby is using xmltv file it certainly is icetv.

I will attach tomorrow picture of wmc guide so you can see.

Thanks