SOS Animated not being listed by ICE

Started by ChrisW, January 23, 2007, 10:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisW

SBS run a short collection of cartoons at 20:55 on Monday nights, between South Park and Drawn Together. The program name is "SOS Animated". It used to be known as "Happy Tree and Friends" when shown in a later timeslot.

This program has been shown in the paper guides, but ICE have missed it for the last 2 weeks. Any chance of getting it listed?

Mitch IceGuide

Hi. We don't generally schedule programs that are 2 minutes long, Newsbreaks, Lotto Results etc etc. for a multitude of reasons. We've made an exception in this case. Enjoy!

Jason W

Thanks. I didn't know HTF had changed (names).

ChrisW

Mitch - FYI, there is quite a following for the HTF animations, and it is more like 5 minutes (3 animations), and it has been reported in other guides for several weeks. Thanks for listing it. I didn't notice it in last night's ICE, but I'll keep an eye open next week.

Jason - This is not a full half hour HTF, as in the past, but 3 animations - a HTF episode, Angry Kid and the space guys. And all new, from what I can tell. The "SOS Animated" title is SBS's doing, I believe.

Jason W

Thanks for the info ChrisW. I quite enjoyed Happy Tree Friends & Friends. The HTF part in particular but the other segments were also good.

I have already added a schedule for SOS Animated and it's showing as next airing at 2007-02-05 20:58 for 2 minutes. I have set it to record 5 minutes each way to make sure I catch it all.