Britain's Busiest Airport: Heathrow

Started by Carljh, September 03, 2016, 10:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carljh

Is Britain's Busiest Airport: Heathrow on tomorrow night a new episode, eboadcast guide shows it as a repeat?

Tiphanee

Hi there -

Many thanks for your note.  You're correct and this has now been fixed in our database.

Cheers

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

bodogbodog

Quote from: Tiphanee on September 03, 2016, 02:05:21 PM
Many thanks for your note.  You're correct and this has now been fixed in our database.

It's still showing as a Repeat in the Sydney EPG
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: bodogbodog on September 03, 2016, 06:50:22 PM
Quote from: Tiphanee on September 03, 2016, 02:05:21 PM

It's still showing as a Repeat in the Sydney EPG

Freeview is showing it as a repeat, as is Yahoo7, YourTV and ebroadcast. It looks like it is series 1 that first aired in Britain in June 2015.

There was only 3 episodes in series 1, and another 3 episodes in series 2 so if you set your series recording to 'All Episodes' or "First Runs and Repeats' at worst your recorder will record 3 episodes that you have already seen.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

bodogbodog

Thanks
My post was really flagging the apparent discrepancy after it seemed one regions guide had been changed to unflag it as a repeat - seems that is not the case and it remains flagged as a repeat in all guides
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)

Carljh

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: bodogbodog on September 03, 2016, 07:51:43 PM
Thanks
My post was really flagging the apparent discrepancy after it seemed one regions guide had been changed to unflag it as a repeat - seems that is not the case and it remains flagged as a repeat in all guides

My understanding of this thread was that we incorrectly had it as a new episode and the OP pointed out it should be a repeat so we changed it to a repeat (in all regions).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

bodogbodog

Thanks Dave - yes I misread the intent of the original post - my mistake