Repeating Forever?

Started by prl, August 05, 2016, 10:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

ACT Guide

Is Forever (9Go!, 00:30 Sun 7 Aug) a repeat? It's not marked as one. Forever has already shown on FTA, a while ago, and according to IMDb, there's only one series. The timeslot is also suggestive of a repeat

It's also odd that the episode that's popped up in my recordings (The Fountain of Youth) is the third episode. The first two episodes of the series didn't record, so perhaps it's just this one that missed getting a repeat mark. It's also a bit odd that the episode just has the series summary as its summary, not a specific episode summary.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

prl

The 9MSN guide is showing Forever "Fountain of Youth" (9Go!, 00:30 Sun 7 Aug) as a repeat. It's also showing Forever "The Art of Murder" (9Go!, 01:30 Sun 7 Aug) as a repeat.

The IceGuide is showing the "Fountain of Youth" as first run and "The Art of Murder" as a repeat.

The IceGuide has a proper episode summary for "The Art of Murder", but is showing the generic series summary for "Fountain of Youth".
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Tiphanee

Hi prl -

Many thanks for your note.  Yes, you're correct and it's a repeat.  I have corrected in the database and it should flow through in about 15 minutes.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

prl

Thanks, Tiphanee. It looks good for me now.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use