No More Recording This Week

Started by carlprowse, July 21, 2016, 06:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlprowse

I have posted here as I suspect the fault is at the IceTV server end rather than at my PVR

Is the iceTV munchkin who programs recordings on our Humax 7500T on leave for a week? He has not programmed any shows on our recorder before next Monday. We normally record series such as "The Coroner", "New Blood", "Scott & Bailey" etc. I looked at the scheduled recordings on the web site and he has not set any there either, so the problem does not appear to be at our end.

If he is on leave, I do hope he enjoys himself, as he deserves a good break given he usually does such  an excellent job.

Dave at IceTV

Hi Carl,

I have forced our system to reprocess your recordings for this week and 12 more schedules have appeared in you're my Week.

Check that the recording for today up to and including Monday get scheduled on your Humax within the next 40 minutes. Or check My Week in 80 minutes from now.

Your Humax's IceTV fetch intervals look fairly normal for a Humax PVR. i.e. There's no sign of it skipping updates for hours or days, or constantly updating from IceTV every minute. But it has been waiting 35 minutes between updates sometimes (which is why I suggested waiting 40 or 80 minutes before checking the schedules).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Dave at IceTV

It looks like the iceTV munchkin who programs recordings on your Humax 7500T is back from his or her leave as your favourite shows including "The Coroner", "New Blood" and "Scott & Bailey" are now scheduled on your Humax.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

carlprowse

Thanks for your help Dave. The Humax has a fully loaded schedule again. I suspect the long term fix is to hide annual leave application forms from the munchkin