Agent Carter not recording first of 2 episodes

Started by eafywan, July 20, 2016, 07:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eafywan

Hi, there have been two episodes of Agent Carter each week but this is now the second time that the first episode hasnt recorded. Has it been inadvertently flagged as a repeat? We are in Toowoomba Qld region.

IanL-S

Both episodes were coded as first run in Melbourne. A week or two back I think my T2 lost one episode, but that could have been operator error.

To isolate the cause, it would be useful to know what PVR you are using. Topfield PVRs can 'loose' a timer when consecutive timers are updated (commencement time changed to later); it is usually the first timer that is lost. I cannot remember if I had to manually reinstate the first timer on Monday night. I have had to do it recently, but not sure if it was for Agent Carter.

I reported this to Topfield almost two years ago but they do not seem to be interested in fixing the problem.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

eafywan

Of course, sorry, I am using a Beyonwiz T4. It doesn't normally have issues with consecutive recordings to my knowledge, although I have a vague recollection that Agents of Shield did the same thing in the past but I never chased it up as it only happened once.

ChrisW

On my Skippa I had the first episode record but not the second this week.

By the time I realised it I couldn't see the guide to see if the second episode had been incorrectly flagged as a repeat.

Previous weeks both episodes have recorded fine.

csutak40

Quote from: eafywan on July 20, 2016, 09:16:00 AM
Of course, sorry, I am using a Beyonwiz T4. It doesn't normally have issues with consecutive recordings to my knowledge, although I have a vague recollection that Agents of Shield did the same thing in the past but I never chased it up as it only happened once.
I have a T4 too and both recorded (in Melbourne)
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

IanL-S

Both episodes recorded on my T2 (in Melbourne). Not sure if it is scheduled for my SKIPPA. No, not scheduled on my SKIPPA. I understand the SKIPPA and Beyonwiz T-series use the same API so this may help work out why the episode did not record on the SKIPPA

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
Synology NAS

eafywan

Last two episodes that aired, the first recorded but not the second. I think I will need to check them on the night to see why one keeps failing.

IanL-S

Both recorded on my 7100+, T2 and SKIPPA. Timers also sent to 2400, but I deleted them late in the afternoon (between 3.30 and 5.00).

Ian
Synology NAS