Mr Selfridge - repeat?

Started by csutak40, July 18, 2016, 04:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

Mr Selfridge

'Series 4, Episode 1'

7TWO, 1:00pm, Mon, 18 Jul 2016, 60 minutes

Not sure about this.  According to two different online EPGs it is a repeat, but if it is Series 4, then it may not be.  Although the fact that it is shown in the afternoon makes me suspect that it must be a repeat
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

IanL-S

Hi Judy

Something is definitely out of whack. Monday and Tuesday episodes are said to be 04-01 and 04-02 respectively, but those for the rest of the week are 02-03, 02-04 and 02-05.

Last week we had two series 1 episodes 6 (Monday and Tuesday I think). One appears to have been episode 7.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Tiphanee

Good morning Judy and Ian -

Many thanks for your post.  I'll take a look at the episode numbers shortly and see what's going.  At this morning's am check I added on a repeat so it will record if you have repeats set.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Tiphanee

Hi there -

I've gone through and fixed Mr Selfridge, episode numbers are now consistent and repeat flags are on all.  The changes should be seen in the next few minutes when our database ticks over.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

csutak40

Quote from: Tiphanee on July 18, 2016, 12:15:24 PM
Hi there -

I've gone through and fixed Mr Selfridge, episode numbers are now consistent and repeat flags are on all.  The changes should be seen in the next few minutes when our database ticks over.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Thank you, Tiphanee
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,