ACT SBS guide in a strange state

Started by prl, July 17, 2016, 01:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

I'm seeing blank guide data in the ACT guide for SBS TWO until 01:35 tomorrow (18 Jul) with "Brazilian Western". After that it seems to be OK.

The SBS ONE guide is OK up to 02:00 tomorrow ("Cycling Tour de France" is shown, the next program "Movie: The Hedgehog" is not shown). Then the SBS ONE guide resumes with "Cycling Tour de France" 13:00 tomorrow.

Then Food Network guide data drops out at 15:25 tomorrow, after the end of "Food Network Star". Food Network guide data resumes at 23:55 tomorrow, with "Best Thing I ever Ate".

The rest of the week's IceTV data seems to be OK.

Doing an IceTV disable/enable/fetch doesn't help. Neither does a reboot.

I'm seeing this on both my T4s with IceTV, "Beyonwiz T4" and "artaxerxes" (I haven't checked the T3).

Both are running 2016-06-05 public beta.

ACT Guide.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Alison

Hi prl, the guide data is all up for the time's you mentioned and I'm not sure why you are not able to see it. Probably a technical issue to be looked into.
IceTV Guide Team

prl

Thanks for getting back to me about it, Alison.

I did another reboot, then IceTV disable/enable/fetch, and I'm still seeing the same problem.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hmm, definitely a weird one then, I have just manually looked at a fresh feed for SBS ONE in Canberra and the shows are in the feed without issues, so I am actually a little stumped right now.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

prl

Thanks for looking into it, Daniel.

I'm still seeing the same problem.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use