One Plus One Melbourne

Started by csutak40, June 03, 2016, 07:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

This show is on several times a week, but as far as I can tell, all (except maybe one a week, I'm not sure) are repeats.  The fact that your guide doesn't say who the guest is most of the time, doesn't help.

I just did a search on several on line program guides and the guest's name is available.  I don't necessarily watch these shows straight away, so I may end up saving several (up to 7 a week!) versions of the same show.
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Tiphanee

Good morning Judy -

I'll take a look at it this morning and see what's going on and get back to you.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

csutak40

The same problem this week. 
I just checked on YourTV  This moring it is Kon Karapanagiotidis (I suspect that  this is already a repeat, but not sure) then tomorrow at 5.30 (IceTV doesn't say who's on) it is again Kon Karapanagiotidis.  Tomorrow at 8.45 it is called (on YourTV) "One Plus One Redux"
Cheers,
Judy

Tiphanee

Hi Judy -

My apologies in not getting back to you sooner.  One Plus One was updated earlier today.  I'll put it on my list to keep an eye on and hopefully we will avoid the problem next week.

Have a lovely weekend,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

csutak40

This is still happening with this show.  Saturday is a repeat.  I haven't bothered writing about it every week, but it does have at least one, sometimes two repeats recorded each week

One Plus One

'Series 2016: Episode 31'

ABC News 24, 5:30pm, Sat, 16 Jul 2016, 30 minutes
Cheers,
Judy

Tiphanee

Hi there Judy,

Many thanks for your note.  The guide has been checked for One Plus One and the Saturday 5.30pm screening is a first run, the 11.30pm is a repeat which is reflected in our guide.  As well I've checked the guide for the past few weeks and it has been consistently programmed the same.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

csutak40

Quote from: Tiphanee on July 13, 2016, 09:24:34 AM
Hi there Judy,

Many thanks for your note.  The guide has been checked for One Plus One and the Saturday 5.30pm screening is a first run, the 11.30pm is a repeat which is reflected in our guide.  As well I've checked the guide for the past few weeks and it has been consistently programmed the same.

Cheers,

Tiphanee

Sorry Tiphanee, but it isn't.  The first run is shown on Friday, all the rest of the week (being the same episode) is repeat
Cheers,
Judy