ACA

Started by Tezza007, July 02, 2016, 09:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezza007

It's disappeared again on Monday, Perth, channel 7
News is only 30 minutes weekdays

Tiphanee

Hi Tezza -

I've checked this one and I'm aware that the news is usually 30 minutes, but it seems that from Monday the news is going from 6pm - 7pm and then A Current Affair starts at 7pm.

I'll take another look at it either tomorrow or Monday to see if it looks like it might be a permanent change.

Other changes to Monday night's programming though.  The Briefcase isn't doing so well so it's been given a later timeslot and we have 20 to One in at 7.30pm instead.  I'm about to update so you'll see these changes reflected in about 15 minutes.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Tezza007

Not saying you're wrong, but Ourguide and Freeview are both showing half hour news

Tezza007

Channel 7's Yahoo guide also shows 30" news then ACA at 6.30 for Perth, but 60" news and Home & Away at 7 in Sydney

Tiphanee

I'll revisit it shortly after I finish the scheduling work for today.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Tiphanee

Hi Tezza -

Now I see the confusion!  You're forum post was titled 'ACA' (A Current Affair) so I've been looking at Nine ;).  I've now realised you're talking about Today Tonight on Seven...  Have fixed that one and checked the rest of the week.  You'll see the changes in about 15 minutes.

Sorry it's been a long week with all the regional changes so my brain has been in that world :)

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

prl

I was going to post about the different Seven news/current affairs lineup in Perth, then thought better of it because I wasn't really sure whether the name of the channel was wrong or the name for the current affairs program was wrong. ???  :D
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Tezza007

Where's the faceslap icon? Sorry Tiphanee and thanks.