Main Menu

Home & Away

Started by Carljh, June 29, 2016, 01:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carljh

Both last Wednesday's and tonight's episodes of Home & Away are listed as the usual half hour episodes but both are extended editions because there is no Thursday showing.  Last week it showed Border Security - International following and this was not shown and tonight you are showing Highway Patrol & Border Security following.  This is different to other guides.  The other week I queried if Ultimate Airport Dubai was a repeat and as you correctly said, it wasn't but last week's and this week's episodes are.

Tiphanee

Many thanks for your note regarding Home and Away and Ultimate Airport.  It sounds like 7 is trying to confuse us a little but I'll take a look at the scheduling for tonight and tomorrow night and correct shortly.

Have a lovely day,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Tiphanee

Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Carljh

Thanks so much,  Tiphanee.

Carljh

Hi Tiphanee,

Might pay to check out this Wednesday's Home & Away as I believe it is a triple episode again like the last two weeks due to AFL in its usual Thursday time slot.

Many thanks,

Carl

Tiphanee

And fixed again...  I'll ask the scheduler for South Australia to double check the prime time slot for Wednesday and Thursday.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader