Are Ice Tv Servers Down?

Started by harveyge, June 23, 2016, 11:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harveyge

Ice TV is continually reporting that it is not authorized. Log says invalid username and password. Are the Ice TV Servers down?

Problem started at about 6:30 Thursday 23rd June.

IanL-S

What PVR are you using. There are problems at present with Topfield and Humax PVRs, and I think Windows based systems - see this thread: http://forum.icetv.com.au/iceforum/general/44/no-epg/5199/15

Ian

Not sure what these threads are doing under SKIPPA as they do not relate to the SKIPPA. :-\
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

aja07

The unauthorised invalid userid is still happening for windows MCE pcs

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: aja07 on June 23, 2016, 12:13:04 PM
The unauthorised invalid userid is still happening for windows MCE pcs

Have you tried clicking on the Login button in the IceTV Interactive program?
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

aja07

I have, also stopped and restarted Ice and also re-booted pc, all to no avail

harveyge

Have tried reloading Ice TV Interactive for Windows 7 from scratch but problem still exists.

Pauloz53

I have had this since after midnight on 23/6/15. Win 7 MCE interactive not authorised. Now getting not authorized on the DP-S1 and the DP-P2. The T3 is OK. Definitely at the IceTV end. Reloading the userid/password has no effect.

Also, have not received any acknowledgement of the support ticket request lodged through the Win 7 app. Suspect that it's completely broken.

Dave at IceTV

Status Update

We're still checking and working on various things but it is looking a lot better.

• Humax PVRs should be working normally now.
  • Topfield PVRs can now log in and download the device list but may still be having a problem getting the guide.
  • Still looking at why a few Windows Media Centers cannot log in.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: Pauloz53 on June 23, 2016, 03:12:16 PM
Also, have not received any acknowledgement of the support ticket request lodged through the Win 7 app.

The 'Send Report' button in IceTV Interactive hasn't worked for a long time now. Just copy and paste the log text into an email and send it to support at icetv.com.au
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Villan

Having the same problem with account access on my 2460

Dave at IceTV

Status Update 2

Almost there now.

• Windows Media Centers should be working normally now. Click on the Login button in the IceTV Interactive program.
  • For Topfield PVRs, we now know why Topfields are not fetching the EPG and are working on fixing it now.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

aja07

Dave at IceTV

Status Update 3

All Recorders should now be working properly - 10pm Thu 23rd June.

• Windows Media Centers should be working normally now. Click on the Login button in the IceTV Interactive program.
  • Topfield PVRs should be working normally now.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

JustJim

I have full EPG and all of my scheduled recordings are showing up. Good job. Thanks.

ps If you want to close customer support request #60744, that's fine by me.