What am I doing wrong?

Started by csutak40, April 27, 2016, 04:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

I set up a keyword, which found a show today to record.  So far, so good. 

Turned out, the show clashed with some others and I got notified by email.   Also good.   :P

I went in deleted the show from T4 (which is where I've set up the keyword) and created it on T2.  Fixed, I thought.

However, next time I went to check my emails, I got a new email telling me of the clash.  Seems it created a new timer for  the same show.  I don't want to get rid of the keyword, as it may become handy for other things, but how do I tell it that  I don't want this particular show recorded? 

Or should I just leave the conflict as is, as that, too, will give the same result, come to  think of it.
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Dave at IceTV

Cancel the T4's schedule for this week's episode from My Week on the website or phone app.

Within 15 minutes the timer will be deleted off the T4 and won't be recreated until the next time that show is on.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

csutak40

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on April 27, 2016, 05:53:59 PM
Cancel the T4's schedule for this week's episode from My Week on the website or phone app.

Within 15 minutes the timer will be deleted off the T4 and won't be recreated until the next time that show is on.

That's what I thought I did, but then I got a second email warning me of the clash.  I deleted it again - seems it "took" the second time, I didn't get another email.  ;D  TBH,  I forgot about it, so forgot to check if it reappeared on the website or not
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,