Escape to the Country

Started by Carljh, June 08, 2016, 09:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carljh

I am finding lately that although some episodes of Escape to the Country are correctly marked as repeats, they are incorrectly titled.  By this, I mean that some episodes following on in the morning or afternoon of the following day are repeats of the previous night's show but are showing a different title.  In the last couple of weeks I have ended up with extra recordings of the same show on 2 or 3 occasions.  Also Ultimate Airport Dubai at 7.30 on Friday on 9 is not listed as a repeat but believe it is?  I am in Adelaide.

Tiphanee

Hi there -

Many thanks for your note regarding Escape to the Country and Ultimate Airport Dubai.

Escape to the Country will take a little bit of investigation to see what is going on as there are many seasons, with episode titles quite similar and the broadcasters themselves don't necessarily advise which season/episode they're screening. I'll do some work on it today to try to correct the problem in our database.

Ultimate Airport Dubai is an easier fix, I'll double check and add the repeat flag.

Have a lovely day,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Tiphanee

Hi again -

Just to let you know I've checked Ultimate Airport Dubai and it is part of a series, from what I can see the episode playing tomorrow night is a first run.

I will come back to you with information about Escape to the Country.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

prl

Quote from: Tiphanee on June 09, 2016, 04:37:57 PM
... Just to let you know I've checked Ultimate Airport Dubai and it is part of a series, from what I can see the episode playing tomorrow night is a first run. ...

A series of Ultimate Airport Dubai has already shown (earlier this year?), but IMDb lists 3 series of "The Worlds Longest Advertisement for Dubai Airport" (2013, 2014 & 2015), so it's quite possible that the upcoming series aren't repeats.

There's little episode synopsis information in IMDb for UAD, so it's hard for me to work out which series (or part series) was shown when it last ran.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing