Can't get epg again and again and again

Started by karsinc, June 10, 2016, 08:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karsinc

Need the Perth guide for the Humax HDR-7500T,

I keep getting network not connected, but the wifi is working, password is right.
Before I lost the network it said can't download epg due to the icetv server being down like it does every week.
I then tried the reset trick and have since lost connection, tried 3-4 times. No luck.

Why does this keep dropping out every week, i have left messages, contacted on the webpage and never get an answer.
Very frustrating as the money keeps going out of my account but I don't have uninterrupted epg service.

Dave at IceTV

Hi karsinc,

Sorry you have been having trouble contacting us. Where are you leaving messages? We don't have incoming phone support.

The only email we have received from your email address in the last 10 months was 9pm last night. I just answered your email a minute ago.

Usually when a Humax shows that server condition message it is because it is unable to access to the Internet reliably so it is not getting the reply from IceTV. The TV Portal on the Humax is the best test to see if the Humax can access the Internet reliably.

My reply to your email contained a lot of things to check and try so make sure you read it as well.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service