TEN & Affiliates

Started by Mitch IceGuide, January 01, 2007, 01:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch IceGuide

Greetings. Ice Guide for Sunday 7th Jan'07 contains no information for TEN or its affiliates as yet. We will attempt to bring this to you asap. Thanks for your patience.

brianh

Hi Mitch,

Happy New Year to all at IceTV - thanks for the heads up on TEN, is the message I received below for ABC2 correct also, or is that my setup?

Cheers,
Brian H

From TED Log:

Missing Data: Fri 05 Jan 18:55 ( 5m) ABC2
- Missing Data: Fri 05 Jan 19:35 ( 5m) ABC2
- Missing Data: Sun 07 Jan 12:00 (120m) TEN
- Missing Data: Sun 07 Jan 15:00 (60m) TEN

Mitch IceGuide

Unfortunately that message you received is correct. The problem will disappear shortly. Thanks.

Gary

Getting a bit of a habit with Ten - anyone would think they were the problem rather than Channel 9! :D

Any particular reason really?

Cheers

Gary

For Monday SBS is missing too.

Mitch IceGuide

I think the Guide Fairy must have got to SBS before me becuase it appears to be there now. Let me know if it's still a problem.

We have supplied Guides for TEN and affiliates from Sunday onwards now. If there are problems anyone can identify, don't hesitate to yell out. And no ..... I don't know what the deal with TEN is lately, but we're hopefully on top of it now. (famous last words).

Gary

Most likely should start a new thread but while TEN is fine now, ABC2 is missing from Wednesday onwards. :(