No Android app Recommendations for this week?

Started by prl, February 29, 2016, 11:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

I got the usual "What's on this week" email, but the Recommendations in my Android app show only "Coming Soon" shows, and no shows for this week.

I've tried clearing the app cache and the app data and re-syncing, but no change.

The Android app Recommendations had been working smoothly for the last couple of weeks.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

So far (Tues 22 Mar) no Android app Recommendations for this week (week starting Mon 21 Mar).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: prl on March 22, 2016, 11:05:57 AM
So far (Tues 22 Mar) no Android app Recommendations for this week (week starting Mon 21 Mar).

Same here after a fresh full download. The Recommendations in my Android app show only "Coming Soon" shows, and no shows for this week.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

prl

So far (1pm Mon 28 Mar) no Android app Recommendations for this week (week starting Mon 28 Mar), but the What's On This Week was sent out early this morning.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

I got the "What's On This Weekend" email early Friday 8 Apr. This weekend's app Recommendations for the weekend appear to have arrived sometime on Saturday.

Is there a reason why both updates don't happen at close to the same time?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

And again... The "What's on this Week" email was sent timestamped 4am this morning (Monday), but as of 10:45pm Monday night, still no Recommendations in the Android app.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

Nearly 6pm Monday and still no Android app Recommendations for the week.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use