Seven, Sun 24 April 2016

Started by themolk, April 21, 2016, 03:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themolk

Hi Team,

Seven have issued updates for their guide for the next week and they've been out for over 24 hours now and the IceTV guide still hasn't updated - Particularly Sunday night which for BNE is still showing TBA.

When will these updates be rolled out?

Tiphanee

Hi there -

Many thanks for your note regarding the changes to the Seven schedule.  All changes will be finalised tonight on the IceTV guide along with the updates to Tuesday.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

tldaley

Hi,

I also am having trouble with channel 7. Tonight the 2100hrs time slot is listed as "Criminal Minds (2015)", this is last nights episode and is not on tonight. There is a movie on and this has been advertised for the past few days and has been listed on other guides as the movie.

Now I love my IceTV and have been with you from the start, but more and more I am finding errors in your guide. Luckily mostly programs shown as new when they are repeats, not such a problem as I can just delete what has been recorded.

I find that recently I have begun to check my recordings with the local stations to make sure they are correct, this almost makes IceTV redundant, which is not a situation I want.

Sorry, this is the Adelaide guide.

Another example is Saturday 23rd April has "Out of the Blue" at 1400 on 7two as new, this is a repeat.

Many thanks,
Trevor Daley