Missed and added recordings

Started by Carljh, April 09, 2016, 11:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carljh

Don't know if this a Skippa or programming problem but have had 3 programs fail to record this week (2 last night) and all on different channels and times.  Earlier in the week I had 2 programs that are in My Series that were not set to record and yet both did, never experienced this before.  Generally I find the Skippa quite reliable but lately when programs fail to record, I am not receiving emails from Ice TV informing me of the fact and they never show up in my failed recordings either.  Didn't experience any problems when daylight saving finished and the clock is correct for my region (Adelaide).

prl

If you give details of what the shows were, the IceFolk can look at the logs for your account and perhaps get a handle on what went wrong.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Dave at IceTV

Hi Carljh,

Try Resetting the EPG from the IceTV menu on the Skippa. That will clear the EPG, then reboot the Skippa and fetch a fresh copy of your region and channel settings plus the guide data, from the IceTV server.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Carljh

Thanks, prl and Dave.  Have reset the EPG as you suggested, Dave and keeping my fingers crossed.  As soon as I did, I received a failed recording email for one of the programs so perhaps that is promising.