Beyonwiz forum??

Started by BruceJG, April 01, 2016, 12:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceJG

Hello

I attempted to join the Beyonwiz forum a couple of weeks ago, and never heard back. Did not receive an email reply.

I then emailed them advising that I had heard nothing, but again, no reply.

If anyone from Beyonwiz is reading this, could they follow up for me please.

Thanks

Brucejg

prl

I can't see anything like your name in recent additions to the Beyonwiz membership list. I don't have the admin powers to do anything about your membership, but if you can confirm the username you used on the Beyonwiz forum, I'll contact one of the Beyonwiz forum admins.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

simoncasey

The beyonwiz forum did crash a few weeks back losing a week's worth of data. Your account might have got lost at that stage.

prl

Yes. I'd forgotten that might be the right timeframe. Everything posted to the forum from 2 March to 6 March was lost when the 2 March backups were restored. If that fits with when you registered with the Beyonwiz forum, you may just need to re-do the registration.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

BruceJG

'Your account has not been activated yet."

I entered my username Bruceg and email  address, and got the above message.

Does that mean that I have not 'registered' or does it mean that I haven't been 'activated' because I am yet to receive the (I think) the 'activation' email.

BTW: The BW data input windows are very faint and easy to miss.

prl

I've contacted one of the Beyonwiz forum admins and asked about your registration on the Beyonwiz forum.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

BruceJG

Thanks PEL

Perhaps there is, or was, a problem they don't know about. Then again, perhaps it's me! ;D

Forgot to mention: I will be touring SA & WA until end of April, and may not be able to reply to any post that a BW person might post.

prl

The Beyonwiz admin has got back to say that your Beyonwiz forum account has now been activated. If it still doesn't work, I'll PM you what they have as your email address to confirm that that's correct.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

BruceJG

Hello prl.

I'm back from hols.

I still can't login. The Bewonwiz login screen seems to be saying it will send an email to me re. login, but nothing arrives.

Can I take up your offer of 4 April please.

Thanks

Bruce

BruceJG

Hello prl

Are you there?

In your post of 4 April, you mentioned that "The Beyonwiz admin has got back to say that your Beyonwiz forum account has now been activated. If it still doesn't work, I'll PM you what they have as your email address to confirm that that's correct."

I  still can't get into the Beyonwiz forum. Can you PM me as per your above comments.

Thanks muchly, BruceJG

prl

My apologies. I may have seen your previous post when I was on my phone, and then forgotten to get back to the post when I was back on my Mac where it's easier to cut/paste.

I've sent you a PM with the email you used to register on the Beyonwiz forum, which it should be using for the confirmation email.

Have you tried looking in your email spam folders to see whether the confirmation email got put there?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

BruceJG

Peter

all is now good.

Finally was able to login in. Not sure what the prob was; perhaps operator error!

Have changed password.

Thanks for your PM.

I am using Hotmail/Outlook. Nothing in my junk folder from BW.

All is well.

Thanks

Bruce

prl

Good to hear that it's sorted.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use