The Eichmann Show: has it fled to South America?

Started by prl, March 26, 2016, 05:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

What's on this Weekend and the Android Recommendations for the weekend both listed The Eichmann Show for tomorrow Sunday 27 Mar.

When I went to set the recording, though, no recording showed up, because The Eichmann Show isn't listed in the ACT IceGuide at all for the next week.

The SBS Guide online guide and the SBS FTA EPG don't show The Eichmann Show on Sunday, either.

However, the Yahoo guide says that The Eichmann Show is on on SBS & SBS HD 20:35-22:20 on Sun 27 Mar.

Roughly the same timeslot (20:35-22:55) is showing as The Passion of the Christ on the SBS FTA Guide, on the SBS Online Guide (20:35-22:55) and the IceGuide guide.

Did The Eichmann Show do a runner to South America?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

csutak40

Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

rfk

So, does anybody know when this show will be on? Now the Ice Guide doesn't show it at all.

prl

No idea. It was even still showing as being on SBS in the Canberra Times printed guide yesterday morning. When I search on the SBS Web pages, it turns up nothing matching in the SBS EPG out to 18 April.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Alison

The Eichmann Show was dropped by SBS and changed to The Passion of the Christ for Easter. This was a late change and was done after the Icepicks for the week had been sent out.

There is no new air date as this time for The Eichmann Show.
IceTV Guide Team

prl

Thanks, Alison. I suspected something like that had happened.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

csutak40

I suspect it may have been a repeat anyway.  I remember seeing something a while back, which was probably this show.  :-)
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

prl

Quote from: csutak40 on March 28, 2016, 03:56:32 PM
I suspect it may have been a repeat anyway.  I remember seeing something a while back, which was probably this show.  :-)

There was also a documentary shown a while ago about Eichmann's trial in Israel. I think it may have been Eichmann Trial (1961).

The Eichmann Show was made in 2015, and I'm pretty sure I'd have remembered it if I'd seen it (though I may have missed it). From the IMDb description of The Eichmann Show, it's about the making of Eichmann Trial. The producer of Eichmann Trial, Leo Hurwitz, is played by Anthony LaPaglia in The Eichmann Show.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

It's back! Listed on SBS in the SBS guide at 20:30 Sun 8 May.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

But now that The Eichmann Show has actually come around, the IceGuide has labelled it as a repeat. It's not. The SBS guide doesn't have it flagged as a repeat.

As I posted earlier in the topic, it's a new (2015) movie about the making of the documentary Eichmann Trial (1961). Eichmann Trial has been shown on Australian TV (SBS, too, IIRC). The Eichmann Show has not.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Alison

Hi PRL,
It is fixed now, sorry! That was my error, I forgot it didn't air on it's original date and I went on auto pilot when I saw the show title ;)
IceTV Guide Team

Alison

Thanks, PRL
If you ever see any issues with SBS channels, just tag me in :)
IceTV Guide Team

prl

Quote from: Alison on May 08, 2016, 11:52:27 AM
Thanks, PRL
If you ever see any issues with SBS channels, just tag me in :)
Thanks, Alison. Tag you in? Do you mean PM you on the forum? I don't Twit, and I barely Facebook, I'm afraid.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Alison

Lol it was just  a figure of speech 😃 I get all notification from the forums!
IceTV Guide Team