Skippa not picking up new 7Flix and 10HD

Started by Jondalar, March 02, 2016, 04:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jondalar

I've done the restart thing over and over, my Skippa still isn't seeing the new 7Flix and 10HD, which is causing timer errors due to my Prefer HD setting.

Anyone know a fix?

Cheers,
Karl

IanL-S

I know this is silly, but you have done a new service scan and followed the instructions in the email sent outlining the process. Start here .... http://support.icetv.com.au/entries/22568077-A-new-channel-is-available-how-do-I-add-this-to-the-guide-on-my-Recorder-
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Jondalar

:-[ It seems I somehow managed to miss reading the first line of the instructions, I was sure it detected the channels on restart but no.  Thanks!

bodogbodog

Just confirming that my Skippa found both new channels after a service scan and everything is working fine in terms of the integrated guide displaying programming
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

angyp

Agree it's lame. I found the only way to get mine to find the new channels was to do a factory reset.