Information needed for new channels (7flix, TEN HD and more)

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, February 25, 2016, 06:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Hall at IceTV

With the launch of new channels (TEN HD, 7flix, along with 9Life and 9HD in NBN areas) we need to get the DVB Triplets for these channels so the guide information can be mapped correctly.

We need the following information for each channel in each region:

TSID
ONID
SID
Channel Name
Region

QuoteTo get these id numbers for each of these channels on the Beyonwiz T2/T3/T4 units:

- First you will need to make sure that you are in Intermediate or Expert mode.
  - In T4, T2 and recent T3 software versions go to 'Menu > System > GUI Settings' and change the 'Setup Mode' to Expert.
  - In older T3 software versions go to 'Menu > System > OSD Settings' and change the 'GUI Mode' to Expert.

Now you are ready to write down the TSID, ONID and SID numbers.

1. Change channel to one of those channels that has no IceTV guide data.
2. Exit any menus, EPGs and guides etc. i.e. Go to live TV.
3. Go to 'Menu > Information > Service'.
4. Once you are in the 'Information > Service' menu, press the Green button.
5. Now note the TSID, ONID and SID details shown for this channel.

Repeat steps 1 to 5 for all other affected channels, and reply to this thread with the details.

QuoteTo get these id numbers for each of these channels on the SKIPPA units:

1. Press Menu.
2. Select Settings and press OK.
3. Select Channels and press OK.
4. Select one of the affected channels and press the Yellow button.
5. Write down the Frequency MHz.
6. Write down the Triple including the colons.
7. Repeat steps 4 to 6 for the other affected channels.

Reply to this thread with the channel name, number, frequency and triple numbers (on 1 line per channel).

For example:

9 - Nine Sydney - 191.67 MHz - 4114:1056:1057
99 - GO! - 191.67 MHz - 4114:1056:1059

We will update this thread as these channels go live for IceTV in each of these regions.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

prl

I don't get LCN info for the channels, but here's what I have (TSID:ONID:SID):

Brisbane
604:1014:644 TEN HD
504:1013:545 7flix

Melbourne
603:1014:634 TEN HD
503:1013:535 7flix

Perth
607:1014:684 TEN HD
506:1013:565 7flix

Sydney
602:1014:624 TEN HD
502:1013:525 7flix
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

IanL-S

Hi Dan

For Melbourne I get the following from my SKIPPA:

10HD 219.5 MHz 4116:1539:1588

7flix 177.5 MHz 4115:1283:1333

Ian

PS I hope I do not have any transcription errors this time

PS This looks nothing like the information in the prior post which I assume is from a Beyonwiz. I have not checked with my T2. On the T2 I get for 7flix 0503:1013:0535. Need to do a service scan to get 10HD but the t2 is currently recording.
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

prl

I suspect the SKIPPA is reporting in decimal. The Beyonwiz reports in hex.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

IanL-S

IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
Synology NAS

scotty

prl

NB: in scotty's Adelaide post, while the numbers are correct, he's posted in Beyonwiz serviceref order, SID:TSID:ONID, not TSID:ONID:SID.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

In TSID:ONID:SID order.

Adelaide
605:1014:654 TEN HD
505:1013:555 7flix

Geelong
603:1014:634 TEN HD
503:1013:535 7flix
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

IanL-S

Hmm, I thought there was something different in the positioning of the groups. Clearly I am not the only one who gets things slightly confused when looking at this. At least I do not seem to have made any errors this time around.

Ian
Synology NAS

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Ok, 7flix and TEN HD have been enabled in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. The only region left is the Gold Coast (just need the triplets for this region). They have placeholder data until the channels start on the 28th and 2nd so they can be used right now.

For NBN regions we will not be able to change the channels around until the new channels start unfortunately.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

prl

Quote from: IanL-S on February 26, 2016, 11:55:24 AM
Hmm, I thought there was something different in the positioning of the groups. Clearly I am not the only one who gets things slightly confused when looking at this. At least I do not seem to have made any errors this time around.

The TSID:ONID:SID ordering that Daniel has suggested in his post comes from the order that they're displayed on the Beyonwiz  screen MENU>Setup>Information>Services, GREEN PIDs (where they're presented in both hex and decimal). The SID:TSID:ONID (which is the reverse hierarchical order) is how they're shown in the service ref (fields 4-6). These (but not all) values in the serviceref are in hex.

I don't think it really matters which ordering you use, as long as you make it clear :D
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on February 26, 2016, 12:50:40 PM
Ok, 7flix and TEN HD have been enabled in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. The only region left is the Gold Coast (just need the triplets for this region). They have placeholder data until the channels start on the 28th and 2nd so they can be used right now.

I thought that 7flix (at least) would also show up on Qld Sunshine Coast (the 7flix Wikipedia entry says that STQ will carry it).

In the Beyonwiz forum I've prompted for serviceref info for the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast (for the new picons). I'll re-post whatever I get here.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

Daniel, I assume, because of these posts, that, like me, you haven't found a better way of getting these triples than just asking people? :(
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use