SBS Food Friday 5th

Started by simoncasey, February 05, 2016, 07:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simoncasey

I've got no epg for SBS food channel on Friday 5th. Next show is Andy Bates at 00:00 tomorrow.

Beyonwiz T3 in Melbourne

simoncasey

Still nothing on Food channel.

Dave at IceTV

Hi Simon,

We are looking into why your T3 isn't showing the guide for the Food channel.

Can you 'Fetch EPG and update timers now' from the IceTV plugin on your T3. It may take a minute or two before the guide appears.

If that doesn't work can you Reboot the T3 from the Power menu (hold the power button until the 'Power / Restart' menu appears).
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

prl

I also have a hole in the Food Network EPG up to midnight tonight on our in-use T4. It doesn't look like it's local to either Melbourne or simoncasey's T3.

I did a 'Fetch EPG and update timers now' and it didn't help. It's recording at the moment, so I haven't tried rebooting it, but it was started from a cold start a few hours ago.

I'm seeing the same thing on my test T3 after a power-up from shutdown, and I was actually in the EPG when the update after the reboot cleared the Food Network for the rest of the day. So it looks like something that being up-to-date does to you, rather than it being a symptom of not being up-to-date.

Cabnerra IceGuide
T4 firmware: 2016-01-28 13:11 (beta)
T3 firmware: 2016-01-27 13:57 (beta)

I think simoncasey is following the public betas, so it's likely that his T3 is also on that T3 firmware.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Mac37

Same hole here - Sunshine Coast Food Channel - T2.
Cuts in again with Andy Bates at 11:00PM (Up here !!).
Also on Beta.
Mac
Beyonwiz T2 X 2
IceTV Interactive EPG - HDMI to   Linden TV 65

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Guys,

I have just had a look at a fresh download of the guide for Melbourne, Sunshine Coast and for ACT, all regions are downloading a full guide for the Food Network.

Please try the refresh again using the method that Dave has described above as from what I can see the information being sent by the IceTV server is correct and the Food Network data should be showing up correctly.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

tjcurnow

I'm in Adelaide, T2 on public firmware (not beta), and I've got the same hole in the Food Network EPG, with the first show being Andy Bates at 23.30.  My T2 is off every day until 5pm, so it would have checked in at 5pm and 'updated' the EPG.  It's currently recording and will be much of the night, so I won't refresh it at the moment (and then it will be too late).  But it's certainly not a restricted problem.

Tim

Mac37

Just done all that, and I'm afraid the situation is still the same.
Sunshine Coast - T2 - first entry is 11:00PM.
Mac
Beyonwiz T2 X 2
IceTV Interactive EPG - HDMI to   Linden TV 65