The Goldbergs

Started by csutak40, February 05, 2016, 03:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

Yesterday's Goldbergs started 41 minutes into the (supposedly) second episode.  There was some dating show on instead.  Just looked on "yourTV) It started at 11.15, so basically, except for 10 minutes we missed both episodes   >:(
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Tezza007

I don't think the part-time work experience kid is allowed up past 7pm. Lots of mistakes lately

Tezza007

I just checked mine, I got 3 minutes at the start of one episode

csutak40

The reason I'm upset is that I can't seem to find them anywhere to download.  Usually, if I miss an episode then  I go to channelTorrent and get it from there, but can't find any (that are still seeding) anywhere

I could watch it on "catchup TV" (again can't get a napper to work on 7) but I am way behind in watching them, so would need to binge watch all of those first.  Although, now I think about it, the Goldbergs don't have much of a continuing storyline  ;D
Cheers,
Judy

csutak40

Cheers,
Judy

tonymy01

This will have impacted me too.... grr.   And as i have been overseas for about 10 weeks in the past 3 months, i have a lot to catch up on also.    Aussie-catch up tv is really pitiful for archiving, they should keeps eps for a season on their catch-up service for people like me :(
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

csutak40

Quote from: Tezza007 on February 05, 2016, 10:00:50 PM
https://thepiratebay.se/search/goldbergs/0/3/200

Grrr.  Well, that gave me the same result as the ones I found...  Sitting on "connecting to peers 0%"
Cheers,
Judy

Tezza007

I go for the largest size first, to try and get the best quality, then look for one with lots of seeds

Are you using uTorrent?

csutak40

Quote from: Tezza007 on February 06, 2016, 12:21:19 PM
I go for the largest size first, to try and get the best quality, then look for one with lots of seeds

Are you using uTorrent?

I did that (yes, I am on uTorrent) and in the end ended up getting all of them :-( (hoping that one of them will get going)  That was the thing - none of them had lots (if any) seeds

However, since I looked last, one of them finally downloaded and another (of the same episode) just started to as well.  It did take 13 hours :-)
Cheers,
Judy