Auto-Renewal and expired/cancelled credit card

Started by Mantorok, February 04, 2016, 12:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mantorok

What is the correct process to ensure the auto-renewal of the Ice TV subscription when the registered credit card expires or is cancelled?

Should I just register the new credit card or should the auto-renewal be disabled first?

Also, is there any surcharge for using an AmEx card?

Dave at IceTV

There is no surcharge for any credit cards.

You do not need to disable auto renew to update your credit card details. Though if you have a problem updating your credit card details you should then try disabling auto renew first then re-enable auto renew with your updated credit card details.

To update your credit card details:

1. Log in to the IceTV website at www.icetv.com.au
2. Click on My Account, then click on Auto Renew, or copy and paste this URL into your browser's address bar: https://www.icetv.com.au/cgi-bin/webmembers.cgi?op=creditCard
3. Type your IceTV password at the bottom of the page where it says "Confirm password".
4. Click on the green 'Enter Card Details' button.
5. Enter your card details.
4. Click on the blue 'Confirm Details' button to finish.

In the middle of the screen on the left you should now see "Auto Renew Status: Enabled".

cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Mantorok

Klink1313

How long a subscription are you buying if you go for the auto renew option. I don't want an annual subscription at this time

IanL-S

You can only get a month by month subscription. If you select auto-renew option each month your renewal is automatically paid. You can change this setting at any time and revert to manual renewal.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

raymondjpg

Quote from: IanL-S on February 09, 2016, 03:49:32 PM
You can only get a month by month subscription. If you select auto-renew option each month your renewal is automatically paid. You can change this setting at any time and revert to manual renewal.

Ian

Last I did it manually I opted for three one monthly subscriptions.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Klink1313