Escape to the Country double recorded

Started by Carljh, January 17, 2016, 10:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carljh

A strange occurrence on my Skippa tonight, the 8.35 and 9.35 episodes of Escape to the Country both recorded twice.  I have this series set up for first-runs and repeats but have never had any program double record before.  Though I suppose it is better to have 2 recordings rather than none! Anyone else experienced this problem?

IanL-S

I have seen this happen on my Toppys but not on the SKIPPA; it may be that they change the flag from repeat to first run, or the other way around.

Another cause (not applicable here) is where you manually change the LCN (say fro 2 to 21, or 7 to 71). Not sure if you can do that on the SKIPPA.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

bodogbodog

I had it recorded on my Skippa in Sydney and didn't get any duplication - the two episodes, one at 8.30pm and one at 9.30pm
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

IanL-S

There were three episodes, the first was marked as a repeat and the other two were not. My SKIPPA only recorder the last two. As they were both made in 2009 I strongly suspect they were repeats, particularly as 7TWO has be advertising that new episodes are coming in February.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help