New Years Eve ABC Perth

Started by Tezza007, December 28, 2015, 01:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Not sure what the problem is with you guys, I have not removed any single episodes surreptitiously or otherwise I simply combined them into two episodes as I explained. It is actually our job to make the episode names consistent and we do this all of the time so that the shows are easier to locate and record and this is usually appreciated.

simoncasey

Quote from: John on December 31, 2015, 04:46:24 PM
Not sure what the problem is with you guys, I have not removed any single episodes surreptitiously or otherwise I simply combined them into two episodes as I explained. It is actually our job to make the episode names consistent and we do this all of the time so that the shows are easier to locate and record and this is usually appreciated.
I think the problem is your app rather than a problem with us. When you combined the episodes, the still showed both the original single episodes and the combined episodes, causing great confusion as the single episodes could still be recorded and sent to my pvr but didn't match the epg.

Having reset the app after getting blanks in either my pvr epg or app epg for three days in a row that has also updated the epg for new year.

So, sorry for implying you were making changes surreptitiously but there is an issue with how some changes come through to both the app and the pvr epg causing great confusion when gaps and duplicates appear.

It looks like I will need to revert to doing a reset of the app every day so that I have the correct data.

Tezza007

I've stated my problem several times. I wanted to record the fireworks, not all the other dross