IceTV timers set for and after Jan 1st are being incremented by 1 hour

Started by fastcars, December 27, 2015, 02:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simoncasey

I think the first recommendation is don't delete IceTV timers on the T4. You should only delete them on IceTV. If you delete them on the T4, then IceTV will treat that as you saying you don't want to record that episode, and wont resend them back again.
It would be good to see what the corresponding my week looks like on IceTV so the different timers can be reconciled and to see of they are single recordings that have come from the T4 or part of a series recording.

Once cause for the current issue could be that when we had the problem with the IceTV timers being out by an hour, you tried to correct that by deleting and adding timers directly on the T4 and now that it has been resolved, there are still a number of extra single episode timers that are still hanging around from that problem.

csutak40

Quote from: simoncasey on January 01, 2016, 07:57:37 PM
I think the first recommendation is don't delete IceTV timers on the T4. You should only delete them on IceTV. If you delete them on the T4, then IceTV will treat that as you saying you don't want to record that episode, and wont resend them back again.
It would be good to see what the corresponding my week looks like on IceTV so the different timers can be reconciled and to see of they are single recordings that have come from the T4 or part of a series recording.

Once cause for the current issue could be that when we had the problem with the IceTV timers being out by an hour, you tried to correct that by deleting and adding timers directly on the T4 and now that it has been resolved, there are still a number of extra single episode timers that are still hanging around from that problem.
Ok I don't think I explained myself properly.

One of the shows out by an hour was the Hungarian show on Chanel 31 on Sunday at 4.30 pm. It was showing as 5.30 There were also lots of random recordings (some before the 1st Jan)

When IceTV fixed the problem, that Hungarian program didn't get fixed, remained at 5.30 (albeit without a name) I noted that most of the random recordings also disappeared with the fix, but also noted that lots of programs (before and after the 1st) lost their names.

So, in an attempt to fix that program, I reloaded the IceTV plugin, but that didn't fix it. So, I deleted the incorrect timer and reloaded it again. That did fix that one timer; it created the correct timer. I did notice that the blank timers remained blank, but TBH, I didn't look at individual shows that closely.

Yesterday, I noticed that another Hungarian program (this time on SBS) that is supposed to be on at 8am Saturdays, had the correct timer set, but it also still had the incorrect one at 9am as well. That is when I discovered that the random recording in "MyWeek" clashed with that incorrect timers.

On looking further, I discovered that the second random recording clashed with Sunday's incorrect timer, even though I had already deleted it.

I did send screen shots of all these, but here they are again, hopefully more clearly. Hmm, maybe not so clearly, had to reduce them in size, to get them to fit.
I did not delete the incorrect timer for Saturday, want to see what will happen

Ok, I will have to send the screenshot separately, for some reason it insists that they are too large, even though I have definitely reduced them to under 300kb

Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

csutak40

Here are the attachments that are meant to be with the post above
Cheers,
Judy

csutak40

Just checked - both the correct and the incorrect timer recorded this morning (not the random timer though)
Cheers,
Judy

tonymy01

Quote from: csutak40 on January 02, 2016, 07:44:27 PM
Just checked - both the correct and the incorrect timer recorded this morning (not the random timer though)
I noticed this with the last wiz a lot, that if icetv sent a wrong timeslot and subsequently fixed it, that the system never deleted the original mistake so that you ended up with two timers (assuming no overlap which wasn't allowed on the older wiz series). I just wonder if this is what happened here as i had a few random timers that were near what i was expecting to record?
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

csutak40

Quote from: tonymy01 on January 03, 2016, 10:40:19 AM
Quote from: csutak40 on January 02, 2016, 07:44:27 PM
I noticed this with the last wiz a lot, that if icetv sent a wrong timeslot and subsequently fixed it, that the system never deleted the original mistake so that you ended up with two timers (assuming no overlap which wasn't allowed on the older wiz series). I just wonder if this is what happened here as i had a few random timers that were near what i was expecting to record?

That must be what happened.
Cheers,
Judy