Is IceTV phone support operational

Started by kruzenvax, November 20, 2015, 01:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

Quote from: Dave at IceTV on December 12, 2015, 03:20:04 PM
Quote from: prl on December 11, 2015, 07:19:27 PM
For that matter, can anyone translate "a few" to a number in the sentence "Your credit card will be debited automatically a few days before your
Subscription expires."?

Where are you seeing that text?

The "a few days before" needs to be changed to "a day before" or "the day before".
In My Account>Auto-Renew (with a bit more context):
QuoteAuto Renewal Status: Enabled

Your credit card will be debited automatically a few days before your
Subscription expires. You can click the following button to disable Auto Renewal.
My emphasis.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: prl on December 12, 2015, 04:34:41 PM
Quote from: Dave at IceTV on December 12, 2015, 03:20:04 PM
Where are you seeing that text?
Auto Renewal Status: Enabled

Your credit card will be debited automatically a few days before your Subscription expires.

Ahh I see. The problem was I was looking at an account with auto renew Disabled expecting to see it there.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Gary

I've left a couple of call back messages over the last week and still heard nothing back.

prl

My auto-renew went through the day before the subscription expired, as Dave said it would.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

csutak40

Quote from: Gary on December 13, 2015, 02:06:22 PM
I've left a couple of call back messages over the last week and still heard nothing back.
I suspect that they don't phone people back ATM, probably too many phone calls.  Hopefully it will eventually get back to the great service we were used to.
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Gary

Quote from: csutak40 on December 13, 2015, 05:10:07 PM
Quote from: Gary on December 13, 2015, 02:06:22 PM
I suspect that they don't phone people back ATM, probably too many phone calls.  Hopefully it will eventually get back to the great service we were used to.
If that really is the case - that they don't call back, the message needs to be changed so it doesn't say they will.

While I was already inclined not to renew, things like this do nothing to help convince anyone it is a good idea.

Dave at IceTV

I suspect that they don't phone people back ATM, probably too many phone calls. 

Currently our service person is being overwhelmed with calls and emails from 100s of people each day who have no idea anything has been happening with IceTV.

Most people call and if the phone is busy they then send an email which is easy to answer so calling them back later is pointless as their questions have already been answered via email. Then there's a tiny percentage who never email and need calling back - and they often take so much time on the phone that nobody else can get through.

Hopefully it will eventually get back to the great service we were used to.

That is the goal. I intend getting back to the 95% satisfaction rating that the old IceTV customer service had.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service