Brisbane ch 91 & 93 on Beyonwiz Tx & Skippa

Started by Dave at IceTV, December 16, 2015, 05:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave at IceTV

I've just discovered, and fixed, an incorrectly mapped channel in the Brisbane region that would have been causing Nine's guide and recordings to show and record on GO! and vice versa if viewing/recording the channels on 91 and 93.

Channels 9 and 99 were correct. It only affected the new channel numbers (LCNs) 91 and 93.

This only affected Brisbane and not the retransmitted channels from the Gold Coast or the Sunshine Coast.

If you have a Skippa and you pickup the Brisbane channels from Brisbane you should restart it from the Restart 'button' in 'Menu > Settings > General'.

If you have a T4, T2 or T3 Beyonwiz and you pickup the Brisbane channels from Brisbane you should restart it from 'Menu > Power > Reboot'.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

glenidol

Not sure how to do that on my T2 - can find nothing that corresponds. Pressing off button for two seconds as per manual doesn't bring up any menu just shuts Beyonwiz off.
Only 'menu' button is on the TV remote not on the Beyonwiz remote.
Can't find anything under the 'setup" menu.

prl

Quote from: glenidol on December 17, 2015, 11:17:55 AM
Not sure how to do that on my T2 - can find nothing that corresponds. Pressing off button for two seconds as per manual doesn't bring up any menu just shuts Beyonwiz off.
Only 'menu' button is on the TV remote not on the Beyonwiz remote.
Can't find anything under the 'setup" menu.
The MENU button on the T2 remote is in the cluster of buttons around the OK button. Top right of the outside 4 buttons: MENU/INFO/BACK/EXIT.

You must have found the modified power button setup at some stage, because the default action on long press of POWER is to bring up the Power / Restart menu.

The power button setup is in MENU>Setup>System>Button settings. Anyway, shutting down and then restarting will do everything that a reboot would have done.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

glenidol

I think you must be looking at a different remote to mine ---- there is no "menu" button....got husband to check and he confirms.
Page 10 of the manual shows the remote and lists all the buttons and there is no "menu" in the list.

No cannot bring up that dialogue box with 2second press of the on button either.

But had restarted anyway.... I shut it down when we are finished with it at night.

blip

prl

Quote from: glenidol on December 17, 2015, 06:09:27 PM
I think you must be looking at a different remote to mine ----...
Maybe, but I was definitely looking at a T2 remote.

I think blip's question is the right one. Beyonwiz T2 (row of press buttons along the bottom front of the PVR), or Beyonwiz DP-P2 (big blue Beyonwiz button in the middle for the front panel)?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: glenidol on December 17, 2015, 11:17:55 AM
Not sure how to do that on my T2

Looking at your account I can see that you actually have DP-P2 which is not a T2, or T3 or T4.

The DP-P2 was not affected by this issue in this thread.

So as long as you did a service scan and resent all recordings after the 24th Nov you should be seeing the correct guide information on your DP-P2 for the network nine channels.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

Dave at IceTV

cheers

Dave
Customer Service